Sunday 17 June 2012

Starting My New Life at UPSI

UPSI ,
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris.

Tomorrow is the registration for the Diploma course im studying.
I'm quite nervous 'bout it because i'm doing it alone tomorrow. 
God Bless me tomorrow. 
I really hope there is nothing bad gonna happen .


I started to live by myself,
without my parents,
All the best for myself . Hope I can make it.

Today i learnt on how to take Monorail or what so ever it is .
Take bus From LCCT to KL Central , then use Monorail to Pudu Raya , 
and took bus from Pudu Raya to UPSI Campus , Tanjung Malim. 
Quite complicated though . Well , A Developing Country.
At the moment , I'm staying at my Sister Campus House, maybe till everything is settle down .
I wonder if the Lecture Start on tuesday.. I Hate it ! 
Too Early to start T.T But yet its on the Evening, 5pm to 7pm. Yeah.. Awesome Right?
I'M STUDYING AT NIGHT ! >:D ( Oh God, Bless Me )

Anyway , Dinner For Today , Nasi Goreng Kampung, DANG ! Spicy . 
too much of salt and chilies . Yet, Not bad though. 
Hmm , Wish me luck tomorrow :)


See You When I See You.
 Douglas Yuan

1 comment:

  1. hi,I've noticed that you're currently pursuing diploma in english,i wonder if you could share your experience regarding the interview & test held by upsi before being accepted.I know it's been so long but i was hoping if you could help me :')

    ReplyDelete