Tuesday 25 September 2012

Its Tuesday?


It’s Tuesday today.

I woke up 12.15am in the midnight. Thank God my mum called me, if not, I think I’m still sleeping like a “sleeping handsome” waiting for a princess to come and kiss me. *laughs* well, I’m serious. Even those MPP’s having their campaign below of my accommodation, yet I still can sleep so well.  My friend said it sounds like it going to have a war.  Holy goodness, I must be too tired then, but that kind of scary. I might die of getting burn if there is a house on fire (touchwood), nothing going to happen to me, right?
***
Urghh.. I’m having stomach ache right now, but I still can write this shit here. Well, not really shit, IT’S MY MASTERPIECE.* MUAHAHAHA* … whatever.  Let me continue my story.
***
As you know, a person who just awakes from sleeping for about 10 hours will be unable to sleep again. So, like usual, online games will never be listed out from my daily routine… (Well, it will when I got too many assignments, causes are because I got procrastinate my works, into last minute.) Yeah, serve me right. I know you want to say that to this handsome boy (I’M STILL YOUNG) who wrote this. Please don’t mind my English, I know its sucks and I’m trying to be good okay. *chuckle* … So, after a long time of playing “Dragon Nest”, I’ve got bored of it, so I went in to YouTube. What I did at YouTube (Wow, sounds like I’m in their world) is searching for Short animation movies. You know those art designer masterpieces? Those who make animations films from animation school? You know? You don’t know? Oh, never-mind.  Well then, I just can’t stop watching it and I continue watching short animations till 8 O’clock in the Morning.
***
Idiot shit, my stomach aching like it’s going to burst! I think I have to go to shit! BRB!
15 minutes later…
Felt much better after throwing out my body waste.
***
I’m in the library right now. Waiting for my one and only class for this week and it’s the last class for this semester, the Reading Skills.  Yes.  Last class for this semester, u know? LAST? But, next week I’ll be having my final exam. *fear* to be honest, I love assignments more than Exam, because assignments you got the time to decide whether the answers is correct or not. If exam, Urgh, once you’re wrong, then you’re wrong. Pfft, Whatever. As long I do my best in my examination then that would be great. Hope I can get Straight A’s! **The internet is trolling with me ==” **
Now I’m stressed about my flight back to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. My hometown. This is the first time that I will be taking an airplane from Peninsular to Borneo by myself. Ahh, nervous! Dear Lord, please bless me on that day…

I think I'll get going. Bye!

Lots Of Love (LOL),
Douglas Yuan,
See you when I see you.

Kay, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment