Saturday 18 August 2012

Laptop and すし。

So it is the day for me to find my new Baby Darling whatever Laptop.  

***
I woke up about 8.30 O'clock In the morning today.
My Elder sister messaged me, asked me don't forget to bring along her Battery.
But, I read wrongly. I brought her Laptop, Battery charger and the mouse along. *Laughs*
so, as i arrived her house, I took out the laptop and she put at her room.
After that, we went out to the bus ticket selling shop. 
my sis asked what time is the next bus. The guy answered "10.30am".
and then he added, " if you want the 10 O'clock, you have to go to the town.
So my sister and I decided to take the 10 O'clock bus.

We bought the ticket and now we wait for the taxi to bring us to town.
After about 15 minutes, the taxi reached to us.
9.45 O'Clock in the morning, we reached to Perak town.
we went up to the bus and waited for a few minutes before it depart to Puduraya.

It took about an hour thirty minutes to reach puduraya. as soon as we reached there, we took
KL Monorail to Imbi. From there, we walked to Low Yat Plaza, the paradise of Modern Technologies.
this is my first time being here, in Low Yat. 
So, i as i arrived there, It's the time for me to...

SEARCH MY NEW BABY!

It took me a very long time to find one,
we went up and went down, I think around 4 to 5 times.
At one precious moment, 11.50AM,
I FOUND HER.
My Choice, My beloved baby. 
A red, Metallic and 3rd Generation. 
It cost me Ringgit Malaysia 2,040.
so I bought it. after that, we went for lunch at Sushi Sakae(すしさかえ) at Time Square.
this is what i ordered, My sis and I ordered the same thing.
with some side sushi's. Overall, it cost us RM106.40
so, after we done our lunch, we went for a walk around Time Square.

we took 5.00pm bus back to Tanjung Malim.
around 7.25pm, we arrived KHAR.
after that, i went to book my airplane ticket back to Sabah.
Therefore, thats all for now.

Kay,Bye.

Lots Of Love,
Douglas Yuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment