Thursday 9 May 2013

I'm back with words!

It has been a very long time since the last update on my blog.
Laziness has became the main factor on stopping me from updating my blog.
But this time, I am coming back with a bunch of surprise! 
While I'm spending my holidays, I had started making a new story, or a so-called novel.
It is based on a true story. 

It's about how a two friend Daniel(Dan) and Nigel spend their life together in middle school. When Nigel first know Dan in the elementary and they meet again after 2 years passed from elementary. Nigel is just like an angel in Daniel's life. As their friendship getting bond and closer, sometimes there will be jealousy between them and sometimes the atmosphere change to love in friendship. 

Great ain't it? I hope it is. Well, it's not a gay story, just some sort of Bromance. Don't know what is bromance? Bromance means when two guys being so close, look like a couple but they're not. The things they did together somehow looks gay for others, but they do not feel and take it as a gay act. Well, this only happens when you have a very close friend for yourself. It would be sad if you do not have one.

Anyway, get back to the main point.
I've given a title for this story,
"Him, an Angel"
Here a cover picture for the story



I have done the first chapter for this story. I will be uploading it once I got my internet back.

Till next time.

Lots of Love,
Douglas Yuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment